Okteto Cloud gives you free access to secure Kubernetes namespaces, fully integrated with remote development capabilities. Develop your applications in Okteto Cloud and forget about slow and tedious local development forever.
With Okteto Cloud you can:
- Deploy your development environments with the Okteto CLI or from your Git Repositories.
- Configure Secrets and prevent secure credentials from being stored in version control.
- Expose your development environments via Automatic HTTPs Endpoints for your services, Private Endpoints to restrict access, and Custom Domain Names.
- Build your images directly in the cloud using the Okteto Build Service.
- Push your container images in the Okteto Registry.
- Create secure Kubernetes Namespaces with one click.
- Download your Kubernetes Credentials to access your namespaces with
helm, or any other CLI tool.
- Visualize your workloads in a Developer-focused Kubernetes dashboard.
Head over to our 5 minutes getting started guide and see how you can use Okteto Cloud and Okteto CLI to start developing applications the cloud-native way!
The FAQs section also covers some common questions you might have regarding Okteto Cloud.
Okteto Cloud in your own infrastructure
Interested in running Okteto Cloud in your own infrastructure? Okteto Enterprise allows you to run and host Okteto Cloud on any Kubernetes cluster, on public or private clouds. Talk to us to learn more.